This page exists for two reasons:
- We want to inform you about how we protect your information because we want you to feel secure dealing with us.
- Transparency regarding data protection, data privacy and cookie use is now obligatory.
This privacy notice is written to comply with the Data Privacy Act (DPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
DPA and GDPR protects your fundamental rights and freedoms regarding the protection of your personal data.
Purposes of processing your personal data
We process your personal data for these reasons:
- To collect the contact details you give us to maintain correspondence with you.
- To periodically send you information that may be of interest to you.
- To comply with AEOS obligations under the law and as required by government organizations and/or agencies such as, but not limited to, the following: NPC, BIR, HDMF or Pag-IBIG, PhilHealth, SSS and so on;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or obligations; and,
- To perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
- To generate statistical insights;
- To conduct research and analysis (through surveys or polls) in order to improve customer experience/satisfaction;
- To respond to specific complaints, inquiries, requests or to provide requested information;
- To provide customer care activities, monitor our quality and security, and provide services timely and efficiently.
Legitimate interests for processing your personal data
We class the following as legitimate interest purposes:
- Communicating with you after you have expressed an interest in our products and services
- Preparing and honouring contractual obligations
Recipients of your personal data
As a general rule, we are not allowed to share your data to third parties except in circumstances as noted below.
By giving your consent, you authorize AEOS to disclose your personal data to accredited/affiliated third parties or independent non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foreign in any of the following circumstances:
- The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under the law (such as for criminal investigation, as requested by the court of law).
This means we might provide your personal data to the following:
- Our affiliates, subsidiaries, partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers and contractors;
- Law enforcement and government agencies;
Transferring your personal data
- We store your personal data in secure servers in the Philippines
- Connection to this web site and the secure servers in the Philippines uses SSL encrypted communication.
- We do not transfer your personal data outside our organisation without your permission.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Your rights over your personal data given to us
You have the following rights that we respect:
- Get access to a copy of your personal data;
- Object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing you damage or distress;
- Opt-out of receiving direct marketing material;
- Opt-out of decisions being taken by automated means;
- Have your personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed;
- Lodge a complaint with the regulator
The personal data we collect
We initially collect the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Phone Number
- Your City Address
- Your Products or Services
- Your Industry
We may need to collect more information at a later stage as our relationship evolves. If more information is needed, you will be informed.
Cookies – small files placed on your computer
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our websites in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with better websites, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you decline a cookie, it may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
Links to other websites
Our web site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, if you use these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and these sites are not governed by our privacy statement. You should always exercise caution and look at the data privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
AEOS is very sensitive to privacy issues, and we are especially careful in any communications with one of our most treasured customers – children. AEOS would never collect personal data from children directly, without the parent’s consent.
Personal data collected from children is used solely by AEOS or other entities that provide technical, fulfilment or other services to AEOS. For example, such entities may provide services, such as, improving our services/websites, and fulfilling requests or administering promotions. These personal data are not sold.
Meanwhile, we urge parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s online activities.
Where and how long do we keep your personal data?
We reserve the right to retain and keep the information we gathered from you in our facilities located in the Philippines while you are a customer or until we no longer need it for business, tax, or legal purposes or unless you request your personal data to be deleted in the system or when your personal data may be necessary to resolve disputes, or if AEOS is required to do so by law or in good faith; provided that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation and/or protect and defend the rights or property of AEOS or its affiliates. If AEOS is required to retain any portion of your personal data for such purposes, it shall use reasonable efforts to limit such data to what is necessary to accomplish the particular purpose. When we dispose of your personal information, we use reasonable procedures to destroy it or make it unreadable (such as shredding or by wiping electronic data). Once deleted, your personal data will no longer be searchable or included in anonymous searches and will be completely removed from all the storage location.
How you can access, and correct your data?
Our contact details are as follows:
Phone: 0906 210 1556
Email: joinAEOS @gmail.com
Address: 5/F Gateway Tower, Gen. Roxas Avenue cor. Gen. Aguinaldo Avenue, AranetaCenter, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila